Crumb Piecing Workshop With Louise
This fun, out of the box, quilting method will awaken all your creative energy! As you relax, you will releaseyourself to freely try things and create, just to see how it turns out!
For this workshop, we can work in one of two colour ways or just scrappy Choice one is Blue / Purple /Green
Choice two is Orange / Red / Yellow / Pink Choice three is scrappy
Bring your scraps, strips, orphan blocks and leftover segments from past quilts . Of course,favourite yardage is also good.
We will crumb piece to create our fabric.
We will cut blocks from our crumb pieced blocks to make interesting blocks. We will organize our blocks into a great quilt plan.
I look forward to watching the creations come to life!
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies.
- Small rotary cuttermat for your table is handy.
- 6 1/2” ruler is handy but whatever size you have will work 6 1/2” squareruler is very handy if you have one.
- Bring about a grocery bag full of fabric. We can work with whatever you bring.
- Any size, shape or colour.
Date(s) - 28/04/2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Royal Canadian Legion - Branch #613
Bookings are closed for this event.