Location: Unless otherwise informed, Thursday workshops are held at First Grantham United Church, 415 Linwell Road, St. Catharines, ON. L2M 2P3 from 9:00-4:00 pm. Please note that this is a Nut-Free Facility.
Workshop Fees: Fees are only refunded if a wait list exists. If cancelling, participants are asked to find a replacement for their reserved spot.
Items Provided By the Guild:
Irons and Ironing Boards Extension Cords
Items Each Participant Should Bring To the Workshop:
- Sewing machine in good working condition.
- Sewing machine manual and your accessory box-you never know when you might need another foot.
- Extra sewing machine needles.
- Wind some extra bobbins in the colour you expect to be using.
- Scissors and some scrap fabric.
- Rulers, tape measure, pins, straight, thimble and thread-white if background is white, otherwise off-white –beige or gray are all good choices.
- Seam ripper (may be necessary for unsewing).
- Pens and pencils-a couple of 8xll sheets of paper always come in handy
- Supplies requested by the workshop presenter
You may bring:
- a cushion/pad for your chair
- anything else that will make your day more comfortable so long as it does not interfere with other participants
- Your mug and lunch for a full day class
- To refrain from wearing scents
WE RECOMMEND YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR SUPPLIES FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION.
Protocol For The Day:
Workshop participants are asked to help with set –up /take down of the room at the beginning and end of the day. In order to do so, you will need to arrive at 9 a.m. so that we can start promptly at 9:30 a.m. We should be tidied away and ready to leave for home no later than 4 p.m.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
- Leave your cares at home and enjoy the day!
If any questions or concerns please call Pat Andres at 905-262-5077 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org