Everything Goes Bag by Brenda Miller
Practically everything but the kitchen sink fits into this roomy bag. Two padded pockets inside cleverly hold your tablet or ereader. A zippered security pocket holds your valuables and there’s tons of inner space for your everyday purse stuff. Zip it up at the top for a sleek and secure look. This bag fits under an airplane seat. You’ll be carrying your bag home on your arm at the end of class!
Measures 14 ½”W x 12″H x 5
Here’s what you’ll learn as you sew:
- Create a zippered top closure
- Make double padded straps
- Machine echo quilt
- Learn how to work with foam stabilizer
- Make a fully finished lined bag
- Insert a pocket zipperRequirements, those items highlighted can be ordered at shop.amongbrendasquilts.com or call 519-205-0523
- Everything Goes Pattern $10.99
- Main Fabric: 1 yard, .9m
- Contrast Fabric: 7/8 yard, .75m
- Lining (also seen on pocket): 1 1/8 yard, 1m
- One-sided fusible Stabilizer 18″ x 58″ $20.99 (although the pattern calls for sew-in foam we’ll use the one-sided fusible instead)
- Pellon Fusible Thermolam Plus fusible fleece: 7/8 yard, .75 m $18.99/m
- Two 1″ – 1¼” D rings $4.99, Silver only
- One 22″ bag zipper, One 14″ bag zipper – Brenda will bring zippers to class
- Matching threads
- ¼” Foot, Zipper Foot, Walking Foot
- Rotary cutting supplies – rulers, cutting mat, rotary cutter
- Basic sewing supplies
- Bring your heaviest duty sewing machine to sew through multiple layers
What you need to do to be prepared for April 28.
Cut out and label all pattern pieces!!!
Please tell them you are purchasing these supplies for our NHQG workshop on April 28.
Brenda is offering a Special Priced Kit: It will include: In -R-Foam stabilizer, Silver D-Rings, Fusible Fleece, 14 inch zipper, 22 inch zipper at the cost of $59.99. This kit is only available if you call. It is not on the shopping site.
You will also need to purchase your pattern. Everything Goes bag for $10.99
These can be purchased separately on-line or call the shop and order your supplies to get the special kit price.
ALL cutting (and labelling of cut pieces.) needs to be done prior to class.
Class Size: 10 studentsCost : $65.00
Registration Deadline: April 9, 2022
Register by filling out the form below or download the form and mail it back to us.
Date(s) - 01/01/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Royal Canadian Legion
Bookings are closed for this event.