Member Sew Day
MEMBERS SEW DAY Thursday March 24th
WHO: NHQG members are invited to bring their current quilting or sewing projects
WHY: As we are in a new venue, we would like to test out our new site for future workshops.
WHEN: Thursday March 24,2022 9:30a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Royal Canadian Legion Branch 613, 141 Hwy 20E, Fonthill, ON
WHAT: As mentioned above, a quilting or sewing project to work on.
PRE-REGISTER : Email email@example.com or call 905-262-5077
by March 15th. COST: $5.00 MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS: 20 members.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED (waiting list in effect)
- Quilting/sewing project, your sewing supplies you need for this project. (sewing machine, mat, cutting tools, fabric, pins etc.)
- An extension cord
- Bag lunch
GUIDELINES FOR THE MEMBERS SEW DAY:
(dependent on provincial guidelines as of this date)
- Each member will choose a table to work at for the day.
- While at your table you can remove your mask.
- If you choose to move, your mask must be worn.
- Lunch will be eaten at your own table.
- Please remember this is a nut-free facility.
- Have a great day together.
Date(s) - 24/03/2022
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Royal Canadian Legion - Branch #613